Wednesday, August 1, 2007

For mother’s day I (David) took Jill to Seattle to see the Mariners Yankees game. Jill was rooting for the Yankees so she wasn’t allowed to be seen with my Dad and I. Derek Jetter did have some great hits (he was especially a hit with my wife.) David SR worked his skills and got Jill and I an upgrade on our seats and moved right behind the plate to get some great pictures.



This is the view from where we were sitting aren't baseball player a beautiful thing.

We had a lot of fun in seattle. The game was my favorite of corse, but we also went to the zoo, toured down town and the water front.

They have these sweet chairs around this fountian that look like eyes. We got a picture in one but didn't know daves dad had taken the picture already.
This Picture Cracks me up.
Seattle is beautiful is just needs More sunshine : )

Dave got some really good pictures of the animals at the zoo.

No comments: